Friday, March 24, 2006

Day Before Game 2


Kristin and I are in a Starbucks Coffee on a cold, wet day. This is the first time we have been able to use the internet in about a week. I only cost 8 Euros for one hour. We are playing the Hamburg Sea Devils tommorrow at 7:00. My leg is feeling alot better, so I hope I can use the turbos tommorrow in the game. We are starting to figure this place out a little more. A wonderful Pizza place is about four stops on the train. We had dinner last night there and lunch today. We miss you guys very much and wish we could be there. We will try to keep this blog more up to date. Love you guys.

Hi!!! Starbucks has never been a better place to be! We're having fun today with Adam Herzing and his wife Meagan- love them both. Tom and Adam are very much alike.. they are both recievers, both white guys, both have rediculous sense of humor and they look alike on the field because tom is 15, adam is 16.. they're fun together. Tom forgot to mention that he is very very special this week.. Team Captain!!!! I am so proud, and I know you guys are too... Cross your fingers that our first home game is awesome and we come away with a great win and lots of catches!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home