Friday
We went out last night.. took the subway (we call it the U-Bahn) and explored downtown Frankfurt. We actually live in a part of Frankfurt called Offenbach (don't know if I spelled that correctly!) Here's a picture of part of town. We ate panini's at a little restraunt and exchanged our dollars for euros at the bank. There was a huge blow up Galaxy Helmet in town where some of the guys were signing autographs.. Crazy. I woke up at 2 last night wide awake and had to take a tylenol pm, but it didn't kick in until around 3! I guess I'm still not over jet lag. This morning, I doggy sat Coach Markus's greyhound!!!!!!! Yes, a greyhound, in the hotel.. Don't tell Nash- it would upset him! I took him for a walk and he took a nap in our room. He's so cute, I'll post a pic of him tommorrow. Tom says hello!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home