Friday, March 24, 2006

Rhein Fire Game


Our first game is over. We played the Rhein Fire and lost 6-10. Our team did pretty good but we couldn’t hold on to the ball. We had five or six fumbles and that cost us the game. I had a lot of fun playing in a game, finally. I had a slightly injured left quad which kept me from turning on my turbo speed, but was able to still get around well. I had a good game on special teams and at wide receiver. I had two tackles on special teams out of nine plays. At wide receiver I had only nine plays, but managed to make a good catch and do my assignment each time. The rest of the wide receivers did ok, but I am lead to believe that my playing time will increase dramatically when I am 100%. I am having a lot of fun with this. I am at the top of the special teams point’s chart which is fun. Each game they give a top special team’s player award. I wasn’t it this week because our punter did a very good job, but I help him with that at gunner. I think our team is the best team in NFLE. If we can hold on to the football we will win a lot of games. I Love you guys and hope you are doing ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home