Saturday Night Fever

Last Night Kristin and I went out to mix it up with some locals. We went to a new bar and restuarant called Sam's. It serves American food which was exciting. The place is dedicated to the professional teams here including the Galaxy NFLE. We met the owner and staff. After dinner we met up with about 10 of our players and went to local bar. The bartender of this place is wellknown for streaking the Galaxy football game last year and getting his picture in the paper. His name is Ziggy and since it was my first time at the place, I was initiated by drinking a shot of alcohol called "Rhino Piss." It was 170 proof and I received a button to wear for it. It was terrible, but all the Galaxy players that attended had to take a shot of it. We had fun with the team there for a couple of hours then went back to Sam's. Kristin had a shot of jaager instead. Kristin and I met a local couple that spoke decent English. They were big Galaxy fans and talked our ears off. We called it a night pretty early 6:00 p.m. USA Central Time.
Today we went to a grocery store in a mall and got some snacks and stuff for the room. It was raining when we got there and snowing by the time we left. I got some M&M's and Pringles, very happy about that. Back at the Golden Tulip we started Laundry in the bath tub. I mixed up some hot water and soap because it is twenty euros for one small load at the hotel. It's about dinner time so we are going to heat up some leftovers from lunch, they are not feeding us very well! Tonight, we may have to go to a Disco Party for the team.. Crazy! Talk to you guys later....Tom
from kristin... danielle & laine!! so good to hear from you both!!! Laine.. I cannot wait for you to live in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When we come back in June, I'll help you move in!! And Danielle, we hopefully will talk more this way! Is Sam you puppy? Email me a picture!! Is he already huge? Mom & Daddy, I really want to talk to you! I will try again tonight.. Tom was sad to hear UA lost! We get this one army tv channel, its 1 of 2 in english, and they play random shows from different networks in the US all day- it's a MIRACLE. We are checking our email often also. This is a really crazy place, this hotel! There is no gym, no casino, no spa like the web said! I still haven't found somewhere I can work out, uh oh! Danielle, can you tell me what fun stuff you did in Germany and what towns you went to? We have a lot of free time for day trips from Offenbach (which is the part of Frankfurt we're living in). I love you all!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home