Thursday, March 09, 2006

We're Here!!!


Guten tag!!!!! I think I spelled that right.. Well it's thursday and I left on tuesday.. were did wednesday go? We feel so weird and jet lagged, but we arrived safely and found eachother! Tom travelled with the team from Florida and I flew from Dallas to Atlanta to New York City to Frankfurt- long day! When I arrived, I got all of my luggage and hailed a cab... this guy was a dead ringer for Albert Einstein!! He told me that the hotel I asked for didn't exist! After going back to the airport and asking his buddy, we found out that they recently changed the name!! Of course they did! Tom was at practice, so I explored our room by myself.. twin beds. Awesome. He left me a note.. I was SO happy to read. Took the best shower of my life and waited for Tom to come 'home.' I accidentally fell asleep and when I opened my eyes, he was peeking around the corner.. So we're both safe at home in our little hotel room in Frankfurt! I'll write more later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home