Sunday, April 30, 2006

Day two of the draft and game day in Köln!!!



We are still in Köln and it's 9 am.... we're just glued to the internet because it's free!! I was wanting to go to mass this morning at the Dom, but I've decided to relax with Tom in our wonderful hotel. I discovered the heated floor in the bath this morning.. :) We wished we lived in this one rather than the Golden Tulip- we live in such a stinker! And did we tell you that we have to pay about $20 a day for me to stay in the room with Tom?! Oh well.

Yesterday, my heart was broken as we passed by the Chocolate museum, Weilers!! I did see it by the river and one of the coach's wives told me about it.. but I wanted to go sooooo badly! They gave us such little time. We did enjoy the Pilsner beer at Licher.. While we're here in Köln.. I will definetly try some "Kölsch"!! Hopefully they will serve it at the game today! Your city is just beautiful- I love it. Alma, I am very jealous at how beautiful your yard sounds.. Ours probably looks so plain! Do we at least have grass yet?! We are hoping that a few months without Nash romping around, that the grass will grow back!

Game day is quick for us today. Randy & Martha, I'm glad you're in Camden today to watch.. 5 more days at UAMS.. Tom will be in touch while I'm in Rome. Take care, we wish we were there with you. We have pregame meal at 12pm, Tom leaves for the stadium at 1pm, and I leave at 1:30 on the second bus. The game is at 4 today, the earliest so far.. And after the game, we'll eat dinner at the stadium like always, hop back on the buses and head back to Frankfurt!

The pictures are 1. Tom's catch last week against Berlin 2. Tom & I on the Main river in Frankfurt. My trip to Rome is tommorrow night, I will be back on Friday night. When in Rome.. :) I am so excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home