Game 3: Galaxy vs. Admirals
Hey Guys,
I made it through another game. The team in general had a poor showing. I did pretty well on special teams. I had a couple of good tackles on punt and kickoff. I also was able to down a punt inside the 2 yd line. I had a first in football in the fourth quarter, we we down a couple of TD's so we attempted an onside kick. I was the one who recovered it to give our team a chance.
Even through the game appeared to go well, my quad was feeling worse than ever. I have had many test down on it to confirm my thoughts. The MRI showed that I have a tear in the top muscle of my left quad. The tear runs down my left for 20 centimeters and is about four centimeters in its widest part. I still have a lot of quad that is healthy left. The doctor has given me two days off to help it heal before this weekends game. I am also going to take pictures of the MRI photos, because they look incredible. The photos are worse than the actual injury because there is till so much healthy muscle left. Ha ha. Tom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!!!! Hope you had a fabulous celebration!! And I want to hear what's new with the little 'lime' :) I can't wait to see you guys. We had so much fun in Amsterdam... We got to see a bit of the city the day before the game and then on game day, I went to town (took a shuttle to the airport, then a train to Central Station, then a tram to a museum all by myself.. i was scared the whole time!) Anyway.. I went to the Van Gogh museum- it was AMAZING!!! I wish everyone could have seen it.. it took me through his whole life and his tragic story.. and he was so amazing. I'll have to send some pics. Love you all!! Kristin
I made it through another game. The team in general had a poor showing. I did pretty well on special teams. I had a couple of good tackles on punt and kickoff. I also was able to down a punt inside the 2 yd line. I had a first in football in the fourth quarter, we we down a couple of TD's so we attempted an onside kick. I was the one who recovered it to give our team a chance.
Even through the game appeared to go well, my quad was feeling worse than ever. I have had many test down on it to confirm my thoughts. The MRI showed that I have a tear in the top muscle of my left quad. The tear runs down my left for 20 centimeters and is about four centimeters in its widest part. I still have a lot of quad that is healthy left. The doctor has given me two days off to help it heal before this weekends game. I am also going to take pictures of the MRI photos, because they look incredible. The photos are worse than the actual injury because there is till so much healthy muscle left. Ha ha. Tom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!!!! Hope you had a fabulous celebration!! And I want to hear what's new with the little 'lime' :) I can't wait to see you guys. We had so much fun in Amsterdam... We got to see a bit of the city the day before the game and then on game day, I went to town (took a shuttle to the airport, then a train to Central Station, then a tram to a museum all by myself.. i was scared the whole time!) Anyway.. I went to the Van Gogh museum- it was AMAZING!!! I wish everyone could have seen it.. it took me through his whole life and his tragic story.. and he was so amazing. I'll have to send some pics. Love you all!! Kristin
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home