Reporting Live from Koln!


Hey ya'll... We are in the most awesome hotel in Koln right now.. the Radisson SAS.. It's so much fun! And the best part- free internet!!!!! So I would like to share a few pictures! Jochen Weiler- we are in your city!! I wish I could upload pics of the Dom cathedral- you would not believe how beautiful it is. We arrived here around 4pm and took the team bus to the cathedral in town, but we only had one hour to see everything. We could have spent 4 or 5 hours looking at all the details and studying the history.. Here's the website's english version: http://www.koelner-dom.de/index.php?id=2&L=1 You can see just how majestic it is.. It is said to be one of the most holy places in the world. Jochen, you can correct me, but I was told the German's hold it just as high as St. Peter's. The detail is overwhelming and the Dom is home to relics of the Three Magi (wise men)! Okay, I posted some new pics from Licher if go back to that post. There is a really funny one of our strange friends who are all growing mustashes for fun.. :) I think our fans are catching on and wearing fake ones to the games!!!
The pictures we've posted here are from Frankfurt: 1. Part of the Romer downtown. 2. The Eschenheim Tower
And if you want to know anything about Frankfurt, here's a fun site if you get bored!: http://www.frankfurt.de/sixcms/detail.php?id=stadtfrankfurt_eval01.c.317693.en
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home