Wish you were here...



Guten morgen.. Randy and Martha we wish you were here today. We have so much to show you when we come home! Hope everyone is doing well. Here are a few pictures and I think I'm going to Italy with Madeleine!!! We're trying to plan a trip April 23-29 to Florence and Venice.. I'm so excited..... I hope it works out!
Jochen, tell us what we have to see! We go to Hamburg next weekend april 14-16. Cologne- april 29-30.. I can't wait to see the cathedral!! We go to Berlin May 19-21. I won't have much time in each city.. So I have to see everything in one day basically.. Amsterdam was so much fun... And I passed by the Rijksmuseum. It was beautiful and I wanted to go so badly, but I didn't have enough time! I love Rembrandt's work.. there was also a Carravagio exhibit at the van gogh, but I didn't have time for it either! I will start earlier in the morning next time!
Mom, try to call Teri as soon as you get a chance. I need to email her soon. Daddy has her numbers. Tom is still working on those MRI photos!
Love, Kristin
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home