Saturday, May 13, 2006

Flight Delay..

Mom, Lou.. I'm sorry your flight was cancelled... We'll be glad to see you on tuesday- Tom and I are working on everything to get you to the Berlin game! Mom that picture you saw of a tackle- that's not Tom. I think it's Jeff Brown.. I'm moving out of the Golden Tulip today- stupid hotel.. they're making the guys share rooms this week. So Mike Barr is moving in, which is great, he's awesome (and getting married to Mishi on Monday here in Frankfurt!!) So I'll be staying by myself in Neu Isenberg, right outside of Frankfurt, by myself until Mom and Lindsay get here on Tuesday!! Crazy!!!! We really need to beat Amsterdam tommorrow night!!! Tom is very excited about this game and a little nervous... He's going to play more than ever- he's going to be soooooo tired afterwards. I hope his adrenaline can keep him going after all those reps at wr and special teams.. Cross your fingers for lots of catches- the ball will be coming his way a lot!! Talk to you soon, Kristin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home