Kristin is in Rome




Hello Everyone,
I am filling in for Kristin while she is in Rome. She went with Madeline, Drew Henson's girl friend. Alot has happen in the past couple of weeks. We went to an amazing Church in Koln and I went to a professional soccer game. The fans at Arkansas were amazing, but these fans over here are wild. The Frankfurt stadium held only 45,000 people, but when they are all chanting and jumping at the same time, it was insane. I wanted to bring my video camera to capture it, but they wouldn't let me take it in. I did get some cool pictures from a friend. I hope things are ok back home. We miss you guys very much and can't wait to see you. My leg is doing ok. There is a large knot in it, but I am starting to move quicker. Love You guys.
Tom
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home