Week 8... Touchdown!!!!!!



Well... we've had an amazing week...... Can you believe that game. I know you were all with me in thinking that Tom ate his wheaties yesterday morning.. :) I am so proud. He got his first touchdown reception on an awesome catch and then what a celebration! Tom did great on special teams also. He won a three-hundred Euro pot because he had two solo tackles on kickoff inside the twenty yard line. Tom also has expressed that he did good in blocking, he used a cutting technique that involves him diving at the cornbacks legs and "uprooting" him. Tom is pretty banged up, but is continuing his treatment. By the way, this is Tom typing game summary. Here's Kristin. :) Maybe I should go on a vacation every week to Rome.. right?! My trip was sooooo much fun. It would take me so long to tell you all the little details, so I'll try to summarize. Madeleine was so much fun to travel with. Tuesday we saw the Colosseum, Paletine, and the Roman Forum.. ate at a legendary pizzaria and shopped a little. Our hotel was awesome and on Via Nazionale- great shopping. Wednesday, we went to the weekly Papal audience and got to hear Pope Benedict give his weekly thoughts and see him drive around the crowd (not in the "Pope mobile" he's protected in Rome).. saw the Vatican museum, Sistine chapel and St. Peter's Basillica. Thursday we shopped all day on Via Condotti by the Spanish Steps and went to Trevi fountain that evening.. Friday we shopped some more and came home.. It was so much fun and I LOVE ROME. Kristin
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home